Chien’s Starbolins Face-up Giveaway #1
Hello everyone! As promised, I am doing a face-up giveaway since this blog has reached fifty followers. It took me time to think about how long the giveaway should be, what the terms are, and how often I’d have one of these. After this giveaway is completed, I could perhaps change up the rules next time around based off of feedback! Regardless, here are the details:
- Recent examples of my work can be found here on Tumblr
- Reblog once to enter the face-up giveaway (likes do not count as entries)
- Customers with in-progress heads or on wait-list may also enter
- Winner will be selected with a random number generator after 1/28/12
- There will be only one winner for Giveaway #1
- Please keep your ask box open so that I may contact you if you win
- Shipping is paid both ways by winner
- Face-up removal is $5 (I do this to protect myself because I have received heads that were stained by factory face-ups)
- Winner wins one face-up + one pair of installed eyelashes (from my stock)
- If winner is already on my wait-list or has a face-up in-progress by me, the one face-up + stock eyelash installment will be free
- I will not copy another face-up artist’s work out of respect for the artist
- Turnaround time is four weeks when slot is reached during work period
- Winner will be placed on slots list for shop just like any other normal customer
Basically, all face-up shop rules apply to this giveaway, so if you are entering it is probably a good idea to read over my shop rules. I have not decided how often I am going to do face-up giveaways, but as of right now I am leaning towards two a year. The next one should be at least six months from now, then. I think this will only change if I get a lot more followers to make the chances of winning face-ups about the same even if the people watching the blog grows.
This means maybe one to two a year for roughly fifty followers, then possibly two to four a year if around one hundred followers. I can’t guarantee this though, because it all really depends on my normal face-up shop schedule as I don’t jeopardize my work with normal customers for the sake of giveaways.
Good luck! <3
new doll: Ophelia
Say what!!!!! Another one?? Lol how much was this one? It looks pretty cute though!
she is pretty cute! she’s msd size so about 400. you’ve got to see her thighs, it’s humongous and awesome!!